Heat Stress / Cooling
5 Results found
- Pyramex HPSHADEC Collapsible Cooling Hard Hat Brim with Neck ShadeOur Price: $8.09 Regular Price: $11.98
- Pyramex CV200 Hi Vis Lime Cooling Vest with Evaporative PVA PanelsOur Price: $855.40 Regular Price: $32.90
- Portwest HA16 Hi Vis Neck Shade with Elasticated BandOur Price: $2.63 Regular Price: $3.90
- Hi-Vis Safety Sun Shield for Hard Hats with PVA CoolingOur Price: $9.10 Regular Price: $18.00
- Safety Cooling TowelOur Price: $6.50 Regular Price: $12.86
5 Results found
Working under the heat of the sun is one of the most dreaded parts of working, especially if you’re working outdoors. Since we’re now in global warming, the heat of the sun is intense. And once we’re exposed to too much heat, that could lead us to heat stress.
One can say that they are in heat stress if their bodies can’t recuperate to their normal temperature. Once you don’t address the heat stress, chances are that your body will be suffering from critical heat-related conditions like heat exhaustion, dehydration, or heat stroke.
To avoid heat stress, you have to find ways to maintain your cool in your body. One way for you to do it is by wearing our Heat Stress/Cooling Apparel and Accessories from Gorvex.com.
We have a wide array of cooling accessories that will lose your heat stress when working. Whenever you use a vest for working, you should wear a cooling vest like the Pyramex Cooling Vest instead.
Can’t tolerate the heat of the sun? Does the heat of the sun hinder you to work? If it does, wear a collapsible cooling brim on your hard hat, just like the Pyramex Collapsible Cooling Hard Hat Brim.
All other cooling accessories we have, just like our vest and hat brim, do provide you a cooling feeling. So, if you can’t tolerate the summer heat when working, head on to Gorvex.com today for our cooling accessories.