5 Results found
- Pyramex BBS100 General Use Black Back Support - Economy WeightOur Price: $8.30 Regular Price: $12.30
- Pyramex BKP200NM Non-Marring Rubber Knee PadsOur Price: $19.30 Regular Price: $28.95
- Pyramex BKP200 Hard Cap Knee Pads with Nickel Plated GrommetsOur Price: $19.31 Regular Price: $28.60
- Pyramex BKP100 Economy Light Duty Knee PadsOur Price: $13.49 Regular Price: $19.98
- Pyramex BWS500 Wrist Wrap with Thumb RestrainerOur Price: $5.20 Regular Price: $7.70
5 Results found
Doing extreme construction or industrial work isn’t good for your body, especially if the work involves heavy lifting, prolonged kneeling, extreme digging, etc.
Once you’ve overworked your body, chances are that your body will get a lot of bruises and some damages to your bones. The more it becomes damaged, the more your body won’t recuperate easily.
Thus, you should find ways to protect your body from too much work damages. And that can only be done by wearing high-quality ergonomics.
Lucky for you, we’ve got what you need at Gorvex.com.
We provide top-of-the-line protection for your body when you’re at work. Specifically, we offer knee protection, back support, and wrist support.
So whenever your work requires you to kneel for more than 3 hours or so, let’s say you’re a plumber or a tile and floor installer, you could use Pyramex Hard Cap Knee Pads to protect your knees from injuries or cartilage breakdown.
But if you’re a furniture mover, a stock clerk, or any job that requires heavy lifting, you can wear the Pyramex Back Support so you can support your abdomen and you won’t have to break your spine.
You might also want to wear wrist support like Pyramex Wrist Wrap to provide additional protection on your wrists. That way, it helps reduce wrist pain and discomfort.
Whatever the protection and support you need, we always have one for you available at Gorvex.com.
So be sure to protect yourself from any workplace injuries with our ergonomics selection.